This is now my charge:
Favorite color: blue and purple (it's my post....I can have two!)
Favorite number: 17....my birth date (yes, it IS all about me)
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Diet Dr. Pepper or my morning coffee
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
My passions: writing (duh), riding my motorcycle (duh)
Getting or giving presents: giving!!
Favorite pattern: I have no idea what this means. Plaid? Or maybe the crap I do over and over again expecting different results......
Favorite day of the week: Every day is a good day!
Favorite flower: Anything pungent (in a good way)
My Sunshiney nominees:
1. I adore Lauren's blog Filing Jointly Finally. We are BFF's (sorry, Vanessa) and co-owners of a dead pony.
2. Amy Palko is equally amazing but in a different way. She is a wise, gentle soul who can tell you any and every thing about Goddesses.
3. Linda over at Sharing Thanks is all about expressing gratitude, so her blog is right down my alley.
4. Another uplifting blog is Life Heart and Soul. Dorothy is full of insight so check her out!
5. I've just finished Jess Morrow's amazing Invincible Summer writing course. She is doing another one very shortly (TOMORROW! hint, hint) but she has lot of other offerings on her site.
6. Suzysomething Thinks Out Loud is a wonderfully positive blog.
7. You should check out Hogs Ate My Sister because, in their words, it will make you "taller, slimmer, better looking and fabulously wealthy." I think I've grown an inch since I started reading it.
8. You can find an awesome Aussie blog at The Emerging Dark Horse. Sonya is a biker sister!
9. Patti over at Sustaining Hope is all about spreading kindness -- gotta love that!
10. Finally, for your listening pleasure (yes, listening) there's Guapola who includes a song with every post -- for FREE!
So there you have it! Check out my lovely nominator as well as all of my nominees. Support each other and have a sunshiney day!
Have you gotten a Sunshine Award? Share the love!
Have you been there?