I've only been writing this blog for three months (actually, almost three months -- there will be a party and giveaway for the anniversary on 3/9 so come back!). I have read and "met" some wonderful writers as I peruse the blog world (another reason I'm humbled......me? really? there are some good writers out there!). I love writing and have had a blast with the blog. There's also a novel in the works (a different kind of fun!). But enough about me......
On to my award requirements (gotta make it official):
- Include the award logo in your post or blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other bloggers
- Link nominees to the post and comment on their blog to let them know they are nominated.
- Share the love and link to the person who nominated you
Ten questions (OK....more about me....but it's one of the rules):
Favorite Color: blue and purple....or a bluey purple....or a purpley blue
Favorite Number: 17 the date of of my birthday (and The Husband's too)
Favorite Animal: dogs, although cats love me (and make me sneeze)
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: DDP (Diet Dr. Pepper for those in the know)
Facebook or Twitter: I love fb and am becoming "friends with benefits" with Twitter
My passion: Writing (a given, I suppose), riding my motorcycle, traveling -- all adventures, near and far
Giving or receiving gifts: Giving! Especially if it's something totally cool. I love surprising people, although I have a terrible time waiting to bestow the surprise!
Favorite Pattern: Really? I'm supposed to have a favorite pattern?? Like passive/aggressive hijinks, or plaid? Please be specific!
Favorite Day of the Week: Any day when I can write something (something good, that is) and ride my motorcycle.
Favorite Flower: I love smelly flowers (freesia, Casablanca or Star Gazer lillies, roses.....)
And finally, my list of bloggers (I love these folks!!)
- Finally Filing....Jointly
- Random Musings of a Type-A Workaholic (yes, she nominated me but I love her blog too)
- in case i'm gone
- Kind over Matter
- Ring Finger Tan Line
- Metta Drum
- The Art of Non-Conformity
- Bob the Water Cat
- Amy Palko
- Pajamas and Coffee
- The Bloggess (she's probably gotten a bazillion awards but she's fucking hilarious....plus I attended a party in her bathroom)
Thanks again, Jules!