|This is the party they are planning when|
I visit China. Like I said, I'm HUGE there!
Ellen DeGeneres (because she's totally gonna want me on her show....duh. So I have to practice): How did you become HUGE in China, Claire? I want to be HUGE too!
I found a website where you can pay ordinary people $5 for just about anything. In my case, I paid someone $5 to send viewers to my site. That part worked very well. I watched my numbers rise higher than giraffe nuts. Over 8K views yesterday. Today? 26 (which is actually low for me. I don't remember "driving people away" as part of the deal)! Wooohooo!
Ellen DeGeneres (because she totally wants to be me....duh): By why China, Claire?
Hell if I know, but over 6K of my views came from there. The rest? See for yourself:
Cruise the site. It's hilarious. For just five bucks, someone will:
- Dance for two minutes to any song you choose....in a hot dog costume (for those with a frank fetish)
- Make a zombie video ("arg!" or whatever zombies sound like)
- Write whatever you want on their face (kinky!)
- Call your grandmother (Damn lazy grandkids! If I was your grandmother, I'd write you out of my will.)
- Write sexy things on your facebook page (Can you also spell L-O-S-E-R?)
- Name a pet after you (Yes, please! Claire the Cockatoo? Nah....Claire the Cougar. Rawr!)
Have you gotten any "help" to drive people to your site? What was your experience?
Have you been there?